Where Nexa Solutions ltd discloses your personal information to its subcontractors or agents for these purposes, sub-contractors or agents will be obligated to use that personal information in compliance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Furthermore, to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Nexa Solutions ltd may disclose your personal information to the level that it is required to do so by law, in relation with any prospective legal proceedings or legal proceedings, and in order to establish, implement or defend its legal rights.
1. All features, used by clients that are defined in these terms and conditions, available on the website https://nexasolutionsltd.com/ and provided by Nexa Solutions Ltd shall be considered as part of the service.
2. The use of any new services or feature available on the aforementioned website, after the user has accepted the terms and conditions shall be subject to its provisions.
3. Nexa Solutions Ltd, is completely authorized to decide on functionality, the use, subject matter, and the range of particular services as well as to terminate rendering these services
4. Nexa Solutions Ltd, is exclusively entitled to decide on the contents and the type of the services as well as to freely add-up, modify or eliminate particular features.
5. The intended user understands, has become acquainted with technical requirements essential to use the services, and has no doubts in respect thereof. The user is aware of risks and threats connected with electronic data transmission.
6. We may suspend or remove or limit the availability of all or any part of our website for operational and reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice for that.
7. Nexa Solutions Ltd, has the right to access individual users’ information for administrative, technical reasons, and for security purposes. The acquired information in such mode shall not be processed or made offered to third parties except required by provisions of law.
Securing Your Data
1. Nexa Solutions Ltd will take fair organizational and technical measures to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal data/information.
2. Nexa Solutions Ltd will secure all the basic personal information you provide on its secure servers. Data relating to electronic transactions submitted via this website is protected by encryption technology.
4. Furthermore, personal information that you submit for publication on our website will be published on the internet and will be available around the world. By doing so you agree to such cross-border transfers of your personal information.
If you know or doubtful that anyone other than you have the access to your user identification code or password, you must inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Billing and Payment Procedure
1. Billing and Payment Procedure
2. The company may offer the use of (some or any) services available on https://nexasolutionsltd.com/
(Free Trial) free of charge for the first 14 days.
3. After that period if the user wishes to continue using our services he will be requested to make a payment according to the decided package.
4. All payments shall be non-cash transactions, conducted electronically by external professional entities.
5.Failure in payment according to the currently effective price package means resignation from the provided services.
6. The receipts for all payments will be emailed as PDF format files.
7. The user shall be given a 7-day period notice in case some issue arises while processing the payment.
Account Closure Procedure
1. The client may close his/her account at any time. Account closing means that the further use of services shall no longer be provided.
2. The account is created on a registered/nominated email account and confirmation from only that particular account will be considered for service termination.
3. Service termination by the user before the end of the settling period for which a payment has been made does not obligate Nexa Solutions Ltd to refund the remaining amount for the unused duration/period.
4. Nexa Solutions Ltd reserves the right to terminate the user’s subscription due to gross infringement of the provisions of these terms and conditions or in the event of illegal use of our offered services.
5. Nexa Solutions Ltd shall not be liable for damage suffered by the user arisen due to the termination, temporary suspension, or closing of the subscription by the user or for other reasons arising from the account holder/user’s fault.
1. Irrespective of the billing cycle, we provide no refunds or credits for unused time/duration of the service or plan downgrades, if you decide to close your account/subscription before the end of your billing period.
2. Details for a trial period, paid subscription, and canceling services shall be discussed with Nexa Solutions Ltd ltd prior to starting the services.
3. There will be no exclusions in order to treat all users equally and to reduce our administrative costs for the ultimate benefit of our customers.